KNĚŽSKÉ CUVÉE AUBÈRE, quality wine of late harvest, 2021, dry

337  Incl. VAT

The grapes come from the Kněžská vineyard in the wine-growing village of Mikulčice with a reduced harvest, they are processed by the technology of controlled fermentation, 75% of which is represented by the Pinot Gris variety and the remaining 25% by Sauvignon. The wine was fermented and aged for 11 months in Seguin Moreau M+ Caucas, Seguin Moreau M+ Classic and Francois Freres M barrels.
The wine is greenish yellow in colour with pink highlights, with notes of yellow fruit, yellow melon, banana with a fine tannic finish. A subtle hint of toastiness.


For poultry, soups, fresh vegetable salads.

Out of stock

Additional information

Weight 1.346 kg


Sugar content St.NM

Alcohol %

Residual sugar g/l

Acids g/l