- Golden medal GP VINEX 2021
- Golden medal Promenáda červených vín 2021
- Platinum medal Great American IWC NEW York 2021
- Bronze medal Víno Bojnice 2021
- Golden medal Král vín 2021
- Silver medal AWC Vienna 2021
397 Kč Incl. VAT
The grapes come from a vineyard with a reduced harvest from the best Stará hora vineyard route in the wine-growing village of Moravská Nová Ves. They are processed by controlled fermentation technology, including malolactic fermentation using pure cultures of bacteria. The wine matured for 24 months in American oak barrels. It is dark red in color, with a strong cabernet bouquet, with robust tannins, with a high extract, with a gentle toast with a gentle touch of coconut at the end. Full, harmonious taste with fine tannins and harmonic tannins. Not filtered.
To venison specialties with mushrooms or ripened cheeses with double mold.