- Golden medal VINUM Bojnice 2018
- Bronze medal Grand AMERICAN International Wine Competition 2018 New York
- Silver medal Grand Prix VINEX 2018
- Silver medal AWC Vienna 2018
- Golden medal BERLINER WEIN TROPHY 2020
397 Kč Incl. VAT
The grapes come from a vineyard with reduced yield. They are processed by controlled fermentation technology including malolactic fermentation followed by maturation in new barrique barrels from French oak Alier, made especially for this variety. Wine of ruby to dark garnet color, with the aroma of overripe blackcurrant, stone fruit and ripe spices. Full spicy flavor with tones of prunes, ripe marmalade, cinnamon and sweet wood. Strong minerality to salinity with harmonious acidity predetermines wine for long-term ripening. Not filtered.
Best with pork pâtés and terrines, boar schnitzels or grilled venison medallions with vegetable sauce, pickled grilled meats. It is perfectly suited to double-mould cheeses or chocolate cakes.
Out of stock