- Golden medal King of Wines 2016
- Silver medal VINUM Bojnice 2016
- Silver medal Grand Prix VINEX 2018
- Silver medal Czech Vintner of the Year 2019
- Golden medal Concours Mondial de Sauvignon 2021. Best Sauvignon in semi-dry category
497 Kč Incl. VAT
Grapes from a vineyard with reduced yield processed by cryomaceration – freezing with liquid carbon dioxide to a temperature of about 3-5 ° C and subsequent maceration at this temperature for four days, followed by controlled fermentation. The wine matured in barrique casks of French oak Alier for 28 months. It is a golden-yellow color, an expressive bouquet of herbs, blackcurrant sprouts and thyme complement the taste of fresh grapefruit, enhanced by tones of coconut, vanilla, liquorice, cinnamon, cream, chocolate and strong toasting. Wine with great aging potential.
Try with gratinated cheese with rucola salad and fig jam on toasted baguette, vegetable salad with tuna and olives, piquant and spicy turkey, taste harmony with fresh goat cheese.
Out of stock