- Silver medal VINUM Bojnice 2018
- Golden medal National Wine Competition of Slovácko sub-region 2018
- Golden medal AWC Vienna 2018
- Golden medal Vinařské Litoměřice 2019
- Silver medal Salon vín ČR 2020
- IWC OENOFORUM 2020 Gold Medal
397 Kč Incl. VAT
Grapes from a vineyard with reduced yield processed by cryomaceration – freezing with liquid carbon dioxide to a temperature of about 3 to 5 ° C and subsequent maceration at this temperature for three days, was created as a cuvée of varieties Chardonnay, Sauvignon and Pinos Gris. The resulting cuvée was aged for 18 months in French barrique barrels Alier. Wine of intense, golden-yellow color with greenish reflections, pure, distinctive aroma with tones of yellow fruit, yellow mulberry, lychee and dried apricots. A gentle hint of toasting with pleasant sweet tannins with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Full wine with a long after-taste and harmonious acidity and very well incorporated residual sugar. Not filtered.
Best with shrimp salad with avocado and orange, try in combination with fresh pineapple carpaccio filled with mascarpone cream and strawberries with caramel.